The kiloWIMP is now over 100 hours old, and I thank those who have taken an interest. Still, my ton is not as eventfull as FDR’s or BHObama’s. For good or ill, those two stirred some Hornets. I’ve just surfed the net. So far I report that (excepting one blackscreen) Windows works, if you don’t break it. So now I challenge you readers, how should I put Vista through it’s paces?
I will consider doing the zaniest things, within these rules:
- It should take only an hour or two.
- It has to seem like a good idea. That means:
- It must seem like a good idea to me at the time
- It must be a thing that a sensible person might also want to try
- I can’t set out to damage my computer.